Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Silberberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Silberberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Silberberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Silberberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silberberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Silberberg practice?
Dr. Stephanie Silberberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Navarre, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Navarre Orthopedic Surgeons.