A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Silberberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Silberberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Silberberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Silberberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Leigh Silberberg MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Silberberg practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Silberberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Silberberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Navarre, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Navarre Orthopedic Surgeons.