A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Simonson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Simonson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simonson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Simonson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Morton Simonson MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie M. Simonson practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Simonson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Simonson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Radiologists.