Dr. Stephanie Singer DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 7th, 2015
Would not recomend
I have had the worst experince with her staff. No follow up i have to hassle them to get my perscription filled and the front desk is rude and never anmsers the phone. I feel like they think i am lucky to be theior patient. Dropped her for good today. would not recomend her to other women.

April 8th, 2015
Absolutely no bedside manner from the Dr. Especially for sensitive situations, fertility issues, etc. I would absolutely not recommend Dr. Singer. And to be honest, many many folks around town agree (although I am surprised by the lack of reviews). I will however note that Danielle is great, and most of the patients agree.

July 17th, 2012
Listening is part of the problem
I went in for a hysterectomy, due to complications of fibroid tumors and endometreosis. Surgery fine, however developed complications from a nicked bladder. Once Folley was taken out, I had problems with incontenence. I reported this and attempting to describe it. She was not listening and I was however, ignorant in not asked the correct questions and demanding her to stop and help. I Lost trust in her skill and manner. Her response was this is a permanent problem, take pills, and if this doesn't work we will do something else. I went to another dr. and discovered I had a fistula which was contributing to incontinence problem, as the whole in the bladder had not healed or there was another tear in the bladder aside from the one she made during the surgery. The urine was comeing out the vigina. This continued for months until the second surgery four months later corrected the problem. If your problem is a simple pregnancy, or cosmetic; she maybe the one. However, once things become complicated she is not effective. She stopps listening and the abruptness leads you to believe that your interests are not hers. I spent 25k for the surgery and another 14k for the repair. Do your homework!

June 11th, 2012
Excellent Obstetrician
I had my second baby delivered by her and she was great. She makes sure she is available for the delivery. Highly recommended.

May 15th, 2012
The first visit was ok but when I went back a year later and had gained weight she was quite rude. Instead of offering helpful advice she basically told me to stop being lazy and eating crap. I left there feeling so ashamed about my body that I didn't get another gynecological exam for several years.

August 17th, 2011
Kind and caring
Dr. Singer I've felt has always been very knowledgeable about the female needs always ahead of the game on prevention and diagnosis's. I've trusted her with my c-section, fibroids and hysterectomy. I would highly recommend her to all my friends and family.

August 1st, 2011
Fantastic and Professional
Stephanie is fantastic!!! She has delivered two of my children. Getting an appointment was easy - her staff is the best. She was willing to answer all of my questions; plus give me additional places I could look for more information if I thought I needed it. Her follow up is prompt and called me to remind me of my appointment. I don't think I ever waited more than 5 minutes to be seen. Her staff is friendly and professional! I couldn't have asked for more.

July 6th, 2011
Love her!
I recently moved and didn't realize how great she was until trying to find another dr. to deliver my next baby and getting poor treatment from everyone else. She was always personable and spent a lot of time with me. I am considering going back to her for this baby even though it is an 8 hour drive!

June 17th, 2010
Great Doctor
Very knowledgeable and into detail physician. I feel that I am in good hands with her!

April 25th, 2010
terrible woman!
I wouldn't recommend anyone to this doctor!

February 14th, 2010
Great all around!
Dr Singer has been my physician for 8 years now. After my first visit I needed surgery and she did a wonderful job!! There was no time wasted getting me in and out. She now does aesthetics too and again, she did the most amazing job! Just had the Lutronic ECO2 Fractional laser treatment. What a great experience!! I look awesome thanks to her!!! I moved away to a different state and still fly back to have my annual check-ups done by her. She is the only one I trust!!!

January 28th, 2010
Dr singer is the best around
I love Dr Singer she is professional yet very personable. I moved 2 hours away and I am still a loyal patient, I refuse to go elsewhere!