Dr. Stephanie Singleton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Singleton?

August 23rd, 2017

Happy Family

Caring staff & Doctor from beginning to end! One transfer was all it took when Dr. is as skilled as Dr. Singleton. Kept in touch and answered questions by email quickly even on weekends! Transferred on embryo and got pregnant. Thank you Dr. Singleton for helping me complete my family!

August 22nd, 2017

Knowledge and Caring Combined!

She treated me like a person, not like a number. I felt I was in great expert hands with a bedside manner that helped me to feel at ease. Now I have a little girl and a plan to go back to Dr. Singleton soon!

June 9th, 2016

Disgraceful

AWFUL EXPERIENCE! Pat never knew what she was doing, if she was coming or going. Out all the time it seemed and it was so frustrating not only to have to be going through this but to deal with incompetence! The phlebotomist, although sweet, must have messed up my tubes on my day three of my FSH because I got different values from TWO different labs, then she drew the WRONG tube on a follow up visit. Then when I said I was leaving, the OM called me and she was really nice, but how come Dr. Singleton couldn't call me directly? Well I guess I wasn't that important enough. Finance is a hot mess, we were told I wasn't going to have to pay anything initially and well we had to! FINAL straw was the how many (lost count) times I had to ask for ALL my records to be transferred. Compassionate award?? I think not.

May 22nd, 2016

Love Dr. Singleton

Dr. Singleton and her staff surpassed all our expectations in a fertility center. She was very honest, caring, compassionate and professional. We had 100% faith in her knowledge and knew we were in the right hands when we went for our first consultation. Dr. Singleton made the overwhelming stress of infertility we had go away. She explained everything to us in great detail so we were more knowledgeable about the processes, procedures and plans we would endure to be a successful patient. We never felt unsure of anything. She and her staff held our hands through the entire process to ensure we understood everything fully. Her staff is genuinely nice and compassionate as well. Every visit she and her staff made us feel at ease and confident that we would have our miracle baby. Thanks to Dr. Singleton we now have beautiful, healthy twins.

February 23rd, 2016

Caring and Compassion with Results

My experience was wonderful. They explained everything to me step-by-step and for the first time I felt like we had a plan that could work. Now I have a baby on the way!

December 10th, 2015

Great doctor & caring, compassionate staff

October 20th, 2015

Worst Doctor Visit We Have Ever Had

We went to see Dr. Singleton and had a horrible experience. Dr. Singleton seems kind and knowledgable, but her staff did not act in a manner that built trust or encouragement. The financial representative was not clear in her explanation, and the front desk staff was downright rude. My husband and I got the sense that all they care about is money. We will be going to another fertility specialist and will never again work with Dr. Singleton's office.

August 31st, 2015

Dr. Singleton and her staff are beyond professional! Everyone knows your name and cares about your progress. They share your struggles and your joys! I can't say enough wonderful things about this practice.

July 9th, 2015

Highly Recommend!

Dr. Singleton and her staff are amazing! Highly recommend for anyone seeking fertility treatments!

April 14th, 2015

I was extremely impressed with Dr. Singleton and her staff. Dr. Singleton is a very caring doctor. She truly cares about her patients.

March 5th, 2015

Finally, someone who listened to me

I have been trying to conceive for 7 years. We moved her recently and my husband is in the military. The staff worked with me to determine all the medication savings plans and fertility financial plans available to me.They made it possible for me to seek fertility and treated me with respect. Last month I took my smiling picture with my positive ultrasound. Dr. Singleton was so supportive the whole way through. I felt like she really cared about me. The other places I met with treated me like a success rate - not a person who really wanted to me a mom.

August 15th, 2014

Couldn't have made a better choice

I needed help with fertility as my husband and I were trying to conceive for 4 years without success. We almost gave up when I got a referral from my OB to try the Fertility Center of Charleston. From the first visit I felt so comfortable, and I was so emotional during this time because I was so afraid it wouldn't work. Dr. Singleton and her staff made me feel hopeful and I felt like they were part of my family during my treatment there. The first month I tried IUI it worked and now I have beautiful twin babies! I am so grateful to Dr. Singleton and thankful that I made the decision to go to her practice. I would recommend it to everyone.