Dr. Stephanie Sittler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Sittler?

Posted on March 7th, 2016

Caring, professional, calming and best of all, thorough.

Great New Doctor

Posted on June 11th, 2014

From the moment Dr Sittler walked in the exam room, she made me feel comfortable and at ease. I was suffering from a severe sciatica attack and was in a great deal of pain. She examined me thoroughly, and gave me a prescription for drugs to ease the inflammation and pain. Dr Sittler was the consummate professional while still being compassionate and caring. I would be happy to recommend her to all of my family and friends

Patient

Posted on March 10th, 2014

Dr.Sittler has misdiagnosed me twice which could have caused me serious health problems if I had not gotten a second and third opinion. I will not allow Dr.Sittler to examine me again, NOR refer anyone that I know to her for medical reasons of any kind . Just beware of your health if you make an appointment with Dr. Sittler !!

Type 2 Diabetes