Dr. Stephanie Skladzien MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 13th, 2015
excellent health care
Promptly follows up and responds to mychart messages. Extremely nice and caring staff. Dr Skladzien is so easy to work with and I feel like a partner in my own health care management.

April 9th, 2013
Excellent listener, knowledgable doctor, respectful
I started seeing Dr Skladzien a few months after we moved to Madison. I was very hesitant about being in an HMO setting, but she put me at ease. I was seeing her due to a miscarriage, and she was compassionate and took time to listen to my story. She encouraged me in my plan to have acupuncture treatments for the fertility issues I was having. When I did get pregnant, I was very happy she was my doctor. She always took whatever time I needed at each appointment to address my concerns about the pregnancy and to discuss my birth plan. I planned on a natural birth, and she helped me achieve this goal. My baby was "face up" so I had back labor which was incredibly painful, but she never tried to push any type of intervention on me, medication or otherwise. I would highly recommend her. Also, during the pregnancy I wrote her several emails with concerns, and she always responded very promptly.

April 1st, 2013
Dr. Skladzien became my doctor about a year and a half ago when I became pregnant. She was very thoughtful, caring and thorough throughout my pregnancy. She listens to concerns and deeply considers where you, her patient, is coming from. She is now the doctor of my little one and I couldn't ask for better care. She is prompt, thorough and kind. I also appreciate that she is an athlete who encourages whole body and mind wellness.

July 5th, 2012
I see Dr. Skladzien for my prenatal care and am very satisfied. She is very kind and always takes time to answer my questions.

June 27th, 2012
Multiple times she has not listened to my symptoms to treat in the appropriate manner. I wish she would review my chart before entering the room. It never seems like she is listening or cares about the issues I am expressing. In and out VERY fast.

May 21st, 2012
Highly Recommend
Dr. Skladzien was pleasant and caring. I had many concerns and was very nervous seeing a new Dr. She put me at ease and was very helpful.

April 23rd, 2012
Worst Doctor I have ever seen
She rushed through the appointment and practically pushed me out the door. She did not listen to me or take any time with me. I am going to look for another doctor.

July 26th, 2011
Great Dr.
I saw Skladzien throughout my pregnancy, and she delivered my baby girl. She always answered any questions, and would allow me to come in whenever I needed. My goal was a natural unmedicated, intervention free childbirth, and although she brought up stuff, she allowed me to make the decision that was best for me. She also allowed me to control my own birth to try to avoid any interventions. She will continue to be my doctor now and if I get pregnant again!

February 25th, 2011
Excellent!!
I highly recommend Dr. Skladzien. She is a caring and compassionate physician as well as being very knowledgeable. She saw me throughout my pregnancy, delivered my baby, and I am happy that we all see her now as our family doctor.

December 3rd, 2010
Not only is Dr. Skladzien a great professional, she is compassionate and caring. She forces me to evaluate my health and give me medical directions in order to maintain a healthy life. Thank you Dr. Skladzien!

July 20th, 2010
doesn't care
Dr Skladzien gets patients to constantly come back to see her. She cannot diagnose anything but refuses to send you to a specialist because she is too arrogant. She wastes your money and could care less what happens to you. I will never see her again!