A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Somers, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Somers graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Somers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Somers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Somers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Somers practice?
Dr. Stephanie Somers practices Pediatrics near Portage, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Paw Paw, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Portage Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stefanie Somers, Dr. Stephani Somers, Dr. Stephany Somers