A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Somers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Somers, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Somers graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Somers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Somers MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Somers practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Somers has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Somers practices Pediatrics near Portage, MI.
See Portage Pediatricians.