Dr. Stephanie Spytek MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

February 26th, 2015
Loved Her!
At 50 I went in feeling quite the old lady, surrounded by newborns and frazzled mamas with kids. She made me feel right at ease. She really knew her stuff and was absolutely a gem. Her demeanor and way of speaking couldn't have been better. I didn't feel out of place being the old lady amongst the youth.

March 16th, 2010
Good in office, but Terrible in labor/delivery
I would NOT recommend. While in labor, she ignored my requests re: delivery needs since I had cryo cervix scar tissue (even though it was documented in my medical record and HER practice TOLD me what to remind them of these needs upon arrival to hospital to be sure it was handled appropriately). The nurses were trying to stall delivery until she arrived at the hospital (5:30am on a Saturday morning). In fact, baby was born within minutes of doctor arriving. Dr. then damaged roof of baby's mouth when she suctioned her at birth, which led to multiple medical appts. for new baby and she still has scaring on the roof of her mouth (she is almost 3y/o)!! Dr. had good bedside manner in check up appointments, but she was TERRIBLE in the way she handled my labor and delivery. In fact, at shift change, one of the nurses came in to give me a hug and apolize for the experience before she left her shift.