A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Stafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Stafford, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stafford graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Stafford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Stamford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Elnora Stafford DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie E. Stafford practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Stafford has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Stafford practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lompoc, CA and Breckenridge, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.