Dr. Stephanie Stanton MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Saint Paul, MN

February 4th, 2016
Best of the best!
I LOVE HER! Everything about her is just sweet. She definitely takes care of you and follows up on you. She has the most gentle, kind and warming heart. Anyone would be lucky to have her as a doctor!

December 22nd, 2015
worth the wait

October 15th, 2015
She takes her time with you. Gives you all of her attention and makes sure you understand. She has given me calls even after hours just to followup on tests, sickness, prescriptions, or even just to make sure I was feeling good about what we spoke about. I can email her through the patient-provider app. She is quick to respond. For the time to wait for her service, to me, it is worth the wait. It does suck sometimes that we have to make a 2hr window for the visit, but when i am there, I'm all her's.

November 27th, 2011
All about looking good on paper, always late
I was a patient of hers for 3 years and she was late for every appt. I had several concerns and she never seemed to know what was wrong. At one appt I asked her twice if I should reschedule because she said she had been up for 24 hours straight and was acting out of it. I brushed this off because she was nice but you have to wait ten minutes on hold just to get an appointment a month out and when I didnt cancel an appointment (was on hold forever, hung up and forgot to call back) she sent me a snotty letter about how she may ask me to find another doctor or clinic if I miss again. She might have been nice when she first started but now shes too big for her britches. Find someone else.