Dr. Stephanie Stegall MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Chattanooga, TN

February 11th, 2015
I love Dr. Stephanie and the whole staff at Spring Creek.

June 18th, 2011
MANY OF HER PATIENTS COMPLAIN OF HER DISRESPECT.

July 20th, 2010
Best Ped Ever
I was a patient of Dr. Susan McLean when I was young and came to trust and love her and the staff. So when I had a baby, I knew I wanted to go to this practice. All the doctors in the practice are very knowledgeable and kind, but Dr. Stephanie is my favorite! She knows her stuff and can get you in and out with out you feeling like a number. She calls you back if you have questions and is very professional yet friendly. I also like the fact that she washes her hands before she ever touches my baby! I've had to take her to another doctor once when we were out of town and was shocked that the doctor didn't wash their hands between patients. She also lets me have a say about my child's health. I like to see the shots drawn up so I am certain of what is going into my child and she and her staff are completely fine with that. It is a wonderful place and doctor to have when my baby is sick or just for well visits! Thanks Dr. Stephanie!!!!!!

June 23rd, 2010
I love Dr. Stegall. My kids have also had to see Dr. Jung when Dr. Stegall was out and I cannot say enough about the practice. You are not just another number being pushed through like cattle with them. You are a real person that they make time for. I can actually call her with concerns and she will call me back! I do not take my kids in for every little sniffle but when I do need them, they are there. We used to go to a big mega pediatric group when two of mine were little. You never saw the same dr. twice and they acted as if I was imposing on their time. No Thanks! McClean,Stegall,and Jung are the best pediatrician in Chattanooga in my opinion.