Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Stephens, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephens
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stephens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Stephens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stephens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pine Creek Medical Center
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie R Stephens MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie R. Stephens practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Stephens has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Stephens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Irving, TX.
See Irving Surgeons.