A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Stephens, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Stephens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stephens has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Renee Stephens MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie R. Stephens practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Stephens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Stephens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.