A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Stephens, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephens
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stephens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Stephens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stephens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pine Creek Medical Center
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie R Stephens MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie R. Stephens practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Stephens has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Stephens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Irving, TX.
See Irving Surgeons.