A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Storgion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Storgion, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Storgion graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Storgion has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Storgion accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan