Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Strozuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Strozuk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strozuk
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strozuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Strozuk, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eating Disorders
- Menstruation Disturbances
Education & Awards
Dr. Strozuk graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Strozuk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Strozuk MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Strozuk practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Strozuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Strozuk practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians.