A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Strozuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Strozuk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strozuk
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Strozuk, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eating Disorders
- Menstruation Disturbances
Education & Awards
Dr. Strozuk graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Strozuk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Strozuk MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Strozuk practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Strozuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Strozuk practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians.