A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Strozuk-Mcdonough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Strozuk-Mcdonough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Strozuk-Mcdonough, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strozuk-Mcdonough graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Strozuk-Mcdonough has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strozuk-Mcdonough accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans