A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Sweet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Sweet, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweet
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sweet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Sweet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweet graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sweet has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Sweet MD is a female Hand Surgeion, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Sweet practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Sweet has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Sweet practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.