A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Sweet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Sweet, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Sweet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweet graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sweet has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Sweet MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Sweet practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Sweet has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Sweet practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Norristown, PA.
See King Of Prussia Orthopedic Surgeons, King Of Prussia Surgeons, and King Of Prussia Physiatrists.