Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Sweet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Sweet, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweet
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sweet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Sweet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweet graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sweet has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Sweet MD is a female Hand Surgeion, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Sweet practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Sweet has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Sweet practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.