Dr. Stephanie Sweet MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 13th, 2016
only one issue
Dr Sweet was very professional and very intelligent. I feel confident going into surgery with her. My only issue was that she does not make return phone calls to patients who have questions about procedures/issues. Have to make an appointment to have a few pre-surgical questions answered. Other than that loved her!

February 4th, 2016
Thumbs Up to Dr. Sweet
I found the entire process moved smooth and the doctor's staff were very professional and well informed as to the process. The doctor is very friendly, knows her stuff and explains everything in detail leaving no questions. I am being treated for a trigger thumb/finger and she got it perfect.

July 6th, 2015
I went to Dr. Sweet hoping she could help me with problems I experienced after a simple procedure was performed by her colleague Dr. Sessions. She had no true interest in helping me, dismissed my concerns & claimed that the new problem I had following the procedure with Dr. Sessions was due to the fact that I was of European descent. In addition, she lied about the results of my MRI saying that everything came back normal, when, in fact, I had a tear in my ligament. I would stay clear of the Hand Center. Dr. Sessions was dishonest & Dr. Sweet served as damage control for him. Should you consider this facility, get a 2nd opinion & a copy of your records before making a final decision. There was quite a bit of misinformation in Dr. Sessions' reports. I didn't bother to get a copy from Dr. Sweet. Surgeons make more money from performing procedures. Try a less invasive option first. Perhaps go to a chiropractor.

July 14th, 2008
Highly satisfied repeat customer
I have been to Dr Sweet three times with fractures, and she has restored function I never expected to have again. She is straightforward in discussing diagnosis until I clearly understand the injury and options for treatment, and adresses my concerns and input. I have great faith in her abilities and highly recommend her.