A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Swope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Swope, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Swope graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Swope has 85 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Heather Swope MD is a female Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie H. Swope practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Swope has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Swope practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO and Springfield, IL.
See Stratford Radiologists.