A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Swope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Swope, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swope graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Swope has 77 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie H Swope MD is a female Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie H. Swope practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Swope has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Swope practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, IL and Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Boulder Radiologists.