A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Swope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swope
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swope Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Swope, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Swope graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Swope has 85 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Heather Swope MD is a female Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie H. Swope practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Swope has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Swope practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Radiologists.