Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie Tarapchak
Dr. Stephanie Tarapchak, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Ashland, PA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tarapchak is affiliated with Shamokin Area Community Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital and Schuylkill Medical Center-East Norwegian Street. Dr. Tarapchak has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie Tarapchak has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephanie Tarapchak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashland, PA.