inactive

• Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2012
now i know why
listen to the news and now i know why this dr is the way she is. she needs more help than most of her pts!!!

June 11th, 2012
amazing
I just have to say Dr.T has ALWAYS taken excellent care of me .I have a constant fear of Drs and needles...I have "white coat syndrome" not only have I felt comfortable around her she always makes sure when she would see me in public make sure I was feeling better and she has so much compassion for her patients! !!

June 11th, 2012
The best doctor ever !!! Never ever had a problem with her !!! She saved my life and gave me a reason to live ! <3

April 18th, 2012
Unbelievable
I have been a patient of Dr. Tarapchak for about 11 years. She was a great doctor back then. Now I called for an appointment and her phone is disconnected. Thankfully I have found a new doctor who will take me as a new patient. Would like to have my records from Dr. Tarapachak. Now how do you do that? It is terrible how she left her patients in limbo. Hopefully someone will want that office cleaned out and will get in touch with patients so that they can get their records to forward to theie new doctor. What a shame. So young and to run her life like she did.

March 8th, 2012
NO GOOD
Read about her she is on probation it is all over the paper, doesnt say much about her when she needs to go to counseling as well. Would never go to her ever.

February 17th, 2012
"unprofessional"
I have beed under Dr. Tarapchack's care for two years, followed my medicine regime perfect. Had an appointment yesterday for my follow up to have my medication refilled, took off a day of work, recieved a phone call that the appointment was cancelled and the the office would be getting back to me when an appointment was rescheduled. I returned the call, to have no answers at all. I was rudely told twice when i had questions as to what I was to do when I am out of medication and will get sick without it. NO ANSWERS!! Kelly huffed whispered to someone in the background and repeated again "I WILL get back to you when I get an answer from the Dr. when we can get you in again" Second day from cancelled appointment and still no return call. It is very unprofessional not at least get an answer as to what I am supposed to do without the medication. I am left very nervous as to what I am going to go through within the next few days since I was told by Dr. Tarapchak not to stop the medication abruptly. Will be looking for another MD since this isnt the first problem.. I too had many issues with getting one form faxed to my insurance company, resulting in losing at least $2000 and not getting reimbursed for the mistakes they made at that office.

February 16th, 2012
Disappointed!
Dr. Tarapchak runs a Mickey Mouse operation and that is being polite! Her office staff, namely "Kelly" are so unprofessional it disgusts me. I needed ONE simple form faxed over to my insurance so I could get my medicine and she did not do it! She simply forgot and then when I called to ask her the status of it, she told me it was sent, which I found out later was a complete lie. I waited over 30 days for Kelly to fax a piece of paper to my insurance. By then I had purchased my medicine that I so dearly needed. There were a number of other negative experiences with this office and I will finish by saying that I am currently talking with an attorney to see if they are liable for any of my suffering. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR.!

November 4th, 2009
I like her
i like her a lot she is a really good doctor.

October 15th, 2009
Awesome doctor
Dr. Stephanie Tarapchak is a great and caring doctor. When i was at the office she took me in within 5 minutes of my arrival. She listened to everyone one of my aches and pains> I love her as a person and a as a doctor!

October 6th, 2015