Dr. Stephanie Tennery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Tennery?

September 7th, 2016

Patient profiler

When I first met her she seem nice. Then I notice that was just an cover. She asked me to take a blood test to check for down syndrome. I notice on the orders that she also test me for drugs without telling me she was. After that I find out from the nurse, after having to go back to ask her to switch my prescription to my local pharmacy after she pretends she can't find the popular pharmacy for several minutes, that she wants me to take a shot that I never heard of because she failed to talk to me about it I asked the nurse twice what it was called so that I could look it up when I got home. Come to find out its a hormone shot that I'm not too happy about taking. She also questions me about where I had each of my children as if that had any relevance to my prenatal care, and asked for records from a hospital I haven't been to in over four years. I didn't say anything to her because it seems that she was trying to elicit a negative response out of me. A response she probably can elicit from the inmates that she normally treats at the county jail because they are already upset for being locked up. She is an ignorant insensitive doctor that shouldn't be working with pregnant women.

September 18th, 2010

BEst doctor in the Chicago area

May 20th, 2015