A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Thomas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie L Thomas MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Thomas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Thomas practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.