A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Tournet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Tournet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Tournet, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tournet graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Tournet has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Somerville Campus
- Cambridge Health Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Agular Tournet MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie A. Tournet practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Tournet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Tournet practices Psychiatry near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Acton, MA.
See Cambridge Psychiatrists.