Dr. Stephanie Vanterpool MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Knoxville, TN

3.6

November 29th, 2016
Dr. V was amazing! I have lived with this pain in my groin area for over a year. For the first time in over a year I can walk without pain in my right side. Was supposed to do both sides but she saw how much pain I was in from the shots she put off doing the left side to make sure the steroid shots was going to work on the right side first ( which was my worst side). Stairs still hurt but this was my first round of shots. Dr Vanterpool and her staff are very sincere and actually care about you. I would recommend them to anyone!

January 23rd, 2014
not very nice
The group as a whole is great but she doesn't listen or really seem to care about anyone or anything but making money. She doesn't listen to what you say or feel it is her way or no way.

April 17th, 2013
Dr. Vanterpool was absolutely great! This is the first time I have ever seen her and she took her time as in over an hour talking to me and explaining everything. I have many things wrong with my back and she addressed all my concerns and listened to what I had to say. I left the office grateful to finally find a doctor that is going to help me. I highly recommend her!