Dr. Stephanie Vaughn Is this you?

3.9

Blew off my concerns

Posted on July 26th, 2015

I went into early menopause at the age of 36 due to a prolactinoma. Dr. Vaughan never checked my bone density even after I asked her about it. At age 52 I found out from another doctor after breaking my rib that I had osteoperoisis. She completely ignored my questions about bone loss from a prolactinoma. Now I'm on drugs for the rest of my life. Really wish she had taken the time to listen to me. I really liked her but had to move on. I need a doctor that works with me.

Should not be primary care doctor

Posted on March 21st, 2013

No follow up after urgent care visits even for serious harmful to over all health issues. Addresses only urgent needs with scheduled appointments. Should not be primary care doctor.

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on December 15th, 2010

Dr. vaughn has been an amazing doctor to me, my 2 boys and my mom and so far have never had any problems. She really is a great doctor!

Posted on March 5th, 2009

Dr. Vaughn listens well and is not in a hurry. Very easy to communicate with. She is an advocate for the patient, not the system.

Posted on January 6th, 2009

Dr. Vaughn is very easy to open up to. She has always seemed very caring and thorough when answering any questions or concerns I may have. I'm usually very shy and hesitant when having to address health concerns I may have, but Dr. Vaughn made me feel very comfortable and always assured me that "no question is a dumb question."

Posted on July 18th, 2015