A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Vertrees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Vertrees is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Vertrees, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vertrees graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vertrees has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Southwest Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie M Vertrees MD is a female Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie M. Vertrees practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Vertrees has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Vertrees practices Neurology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Neurologists.