Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie Wallace
Dr. Stephanie Wallace, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Wallace is affiliated with Seattle Children's Hospital, Allenmore Hospital and Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie Wallace has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Stephanie Wallace is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.
Dr. Amy Yuen
Pediatrics, Medical Genetics
Tacoma, WA 0 mi12
Dr. Rebecca Johnson
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics, Medical Genetics, Internal Medicine
Tacoma, WA 0.07 mi23
Dr. Michael Raff
Tacoma, WA 0.07 mi25