A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Walter, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Walter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- AI duPont Hospital for Children
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Walter DO is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Walter practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Walter has 10 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Walter practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, DE and Dover, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.