A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Walter, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Walter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
- AI duPont Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Cigna - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan