A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Weaver is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Weaver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Weaver has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Lynn Weaver MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Weaver practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Weaver has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Weaver practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.