A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Whitko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Whitko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitko graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Whitko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Whitko MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Whitko practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Whitko has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Whitko practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Mentor, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Beachwood, OH.
See Mentor Internists and Mentor Pediatricians.