Dr. Stephanie Whitt MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Pewaukee, WI

no change

May 24th, 2017
Dr Whitt is amazing. She is great with the kids and parents alike. She is thorough and always makes you feel as if you're the only family there. She answers all your questions to your satisifaction. Her staff is excellent and caring also.

January 31st, 2015
As an internal medicine physician and mother of two, I would highly recommend Dr. Whitt. My kids love her. She is very knowledgeable, thorough and has a wonderful bedside manner. I never feel rushed and don't mind waiting for her, understanding that she takes the time needed with her patients---she is definitely worth the wait!

September 27th, 2013
We switched from another office to Dr. Whitt based on a recommendation in early 2013. She has been amazing and I couldn't be happier bringing my child to her! Getting an appointment when I'm concerned is incredibly easy, she always sets aside enough time for questions, and is very well researched. I also love that she keeps an open mind - she understands every parent has different views and is willing to discuss options and pros/cons. Whenever we've had to call after hours we receive a response in less than 10 minutes. I honestly could not be happier with this doctor and the office.

March 21st, 2011
Wonderful!
We have used Dr. Whitt for over 4 years and I would hesitate to use any other Pediatricians office for my 3 boys! She is wonderful, takes your concerns and actually listens! I highly recommend her to everyone. We switched practices to follow her (which took some work to find her) because I trust her that much. Dr. Wolff who is in the practice with her is also wonderful and is the only other Pediatrician I would take my kids to so it works out wonderfully!

January 6th, 2011
Happy Mom
Dr. Whitt is simply wonderful. Pewaukee Pediatrics has the greatest staff and Doctors. I am so happy I found them and will take my children there as long as I can and will refer all my friends and family there!

March 21st, 2009
Dr. Stephanie Whitt is the most caring doctor that you will ever see! She is awesome with kids!