Dr. Stephanie Wishnev Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Wishnev?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2016

No Life After Wishnev

SAVE YOUR LIFE! DO NOT GO TO WISHNEV! DO NOT LET HER OPERATE ON YOU! She will totally destroy your health.

June 4th, 2015

Hemorrhoidectomy

Dr Wishnev did my hemorrhoidectomy. Surprisingly I did not feel lots of pain, compared to what I've been reading online. I highly recommend her. She is very experienced and knows what she doing.

April 27th, 2015

Found my doctor

March 19th, 2013

A great experience

I showed up early and and was brought in a few minutes after my appointment time. I was courteously told the doctor had an emergency phone call, then one more patient, then me. I didn't have to wait long. We sat at a table in the examination room that was partitioned from the exam table. We discussed my history. She was thorough and took her time asking lots of questions. I never felt hurried. We then went to the exam table and she checked me out. She didn't even have to put me through the comfort going any further than a few light touches as she saw what she was looking for on the outside that matched with my complaints (I have other issues, but she felt we should work to fix this most obvious problem first). She said my issue should be able to be taken care of with some non-invasive remedies. She said if that doesn't work there is a surgery, but she said she felt the remedy would likely work. I scheduled my appt 30 days ago, so she is tough to get into, probably because she spends so much time with her patients... if my exam was any indication, as she spent so much time with me. She answered all my questions and I never felt hurried. She never pushed for any surgery and said we'll always try various means possible to avoid surgery. I really liked her knowledge and thought she had great bedside manner.

July 9th, 2012

Dr Wishnev is good

She didn't let hospital staff give me problems

April 11th, 2012

Wonderful Surgeon--Great Experience

Dr Wishnev is an amazing surgeon. I had surgery 3 1/2 years ago for stage IV colon cancer and am doing very well. In addition to being a wonderfully skilled surgeon, she is thorough, compassionate, and follow up care was outstanding. I have recommended Dr Wishnev to several friends and colleagues, and will continue to do so.

July 23rd, 2009

Direct, to the point, explained as much as she could from the report, however, she did not have the pictures of the colonoscopy, therefore, could not point and show my cancer to me. I am considering her for my surgeon of choice. Thank you.

September 9th, 2017