A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Woodward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Woodward is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodward graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Woodward has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Woodward MD is a female Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Woodward practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Woodward has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Woodward practices Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See San Diego Surgeons.