A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Woolley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Woolley is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Woolley, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolley graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Woolley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Woolley MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Woolley practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Woolley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Woolley practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Pulmonologists.