A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Chang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Hospital
- St. Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Yee-Ming Chang MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Y. Chang practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Chang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.