A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Yao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Yao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Yao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yao graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Yao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Med Ct
- Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie S Yao MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie S. Yao practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Yao has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Yao practices Internal Medicine near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Internists.