Overall Review

3.6

December 13th, 2015
Dr. Yao I hold in high regard. She is extremely knowledgeable and listens careful to your concerns and communicates well in explaining solutions to certain issues. She is a great interest, without an ego and will refer you elsewhere if she cannot resolve some issues. I will not hesitate to retain to her and I would highly recommend her as well.

November 30th, 2015
Great choice for a primary care doctor.
I feel like I'm in good hands with Dr. Yao. She has great referrals and is very thorough

November 11th, 2015
This Doctor was a pleasant surprise as was her bedside manner. The only problem I had was getting directions from the Doctor or staff to the laboratory, and proceeding with directions for submitting stool sample.

September 8th, 2015
BAD MANAGEMENT, BAD STAFF
Dr.Yaos staff is. Incompetent. Whether your waitingwaitingfor a referral or trying to get approval you better check to see if one it was even sent.I hope you don't have anything urgent because the phone rings off the wall.Mistake s are made over and over. Dr. Yao is a good doctor

August 28th, 2015
Patient
I just had my first visit with Dr. Yao. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The facility was clean, inside and out. Dr. Yao was on time. She meticulously reviewed my history and asked me very detailed questions about previous care and my medications. We shared about an hour discussing my history, performing a thorough physical exam and then she prepared a list of referrals to specialists I might need and writing orders for tests. Nothing was missed. Nothing was rushed. I can't recall a better medical visit. My wife was with me and she was impressed to the point that she scheduled an appointment to switch to Dr. Yao for primary care.

March 31st, 2015
merry go round
Dr.Yaos staff is. Incompetent. Whether your waitingwaitingfor a referral or trying to get approval you better check to see if one it was even sent.I hope you don't have anything urgent because the phone rings off the wall.Mistake s are made over and over.The care is worse than a 3rd world country.

November 12th, 2014
If you're OK being rushed and treated rudely, you're in luck!
How Dr. Yao has any positive reviews is beyond me. I'm easy to please typically, but she might be the rudest Dr I've ever encountered. After only 3 appts with her in 2 years, I'm going to move on. Not worth it.

November 19th, 2013
Excellent Doc
I was referred to Dr. Yao by another Eisenhower Dr. I have been her patient for over three years and am extremely pleased with her. She uses common sense rather than total drug approach. I cannot say enough good about this Dr. Sure wish that I had met her earlier in life I probably would not have the problems that I do now.. Thanks Dr. Yao!!!!!!

November 14th, 2013
The best I've found
I've had many doctors over the years, and I'm very happy to have found Dr Yao. She spends plenty of time with me addressing my concerns. She has excellent manners, and is very professional. No complaints at all. Thank you Dr Yao.

March 10th, 2010
No "hands on"
Every time I see Dr. Yao for a physical or for other reasons, she rarely uses a stethoscope and never does other routine tests (prostate, testicular caner and, heart and lung external exams with a stethoscope. I'm used to more thorough exams.