A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Klein, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Klein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Zone Klein MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Z. Klein practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Klein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Klein practices Dermatology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Murray, UT.
See Salt Lake City Dermatologists.