A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanus Macrander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macrander
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Macrander Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanus Macrander, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Macrander graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Macrander has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanus J Macrander MD is a male Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanus J. Macrander practice?
- Dr. Stephanus Macrander has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanus Macrander practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Radiologists.