Dr. Stephanus Serfontein MD Patient Reviews

February 20th, 2013
Highly Recomended

November 19th, 2011
Awesome
I have recommended him to several family and friends. He is a very good doctor who cares about his patients. He is very ethical and does not overprescribe or haphazardly prescribe controlled substances, unlike many other physicians. If you are looking for a great family doctor, Dr. Serphontein is an excellent choice.

March 11th, 2011
was so caring
i was admitted in Pleasant Valley hospital last week for 3 days and I had never met Dr. Serfontein. However, i trusted him due to the doc at med x knew and liked him so I didnt worry. he came right in my room, had a very soft and caring voice and spent good time with me asking me what all was going on. i instantly liked him alot. I have another family doctor but do not like her or the office people. So day by day i looked forward to seeing him because I hadnt had a doctor be so caring about me.After 2 days he asked me if i felt like going home but it was late and I was totally exhausted and didn't think i could handle getting things packed up to head home. I had come into the hospital with thinking I had strep and the flu, I had so much pain, couldnt swallow, coughing non stop but I ended up with pnuemonia. Anyway, I stayed one more night and the next day I got more antibiotics through my IV. After being discharged, i had to come back in one week for a follow up. My husband took me and we found his office really easy. We went inside and loved that there was a wheelchair ramp in case my mother in law wanted to come there. There office workers/nurses were so friendly, positive, caring, gentle and made me feel so very comfortable immediately! When I got back to the room, Dr.Serfontein was in to see me immediately! I was not use to that at all. he had his laptop, knew every medicine I was on, asked me lots of questions, he really acted as if he was sincere! he explained things to me that my other doctor had not and it made a whole lot of sense to me and my husband. Afer Dr. Serfontein was done and I had had my blood drawn, my husband told me that he too wanted to start going to Dr. Serfontein. We both agreed that we finally found the perfect doctor for us. It is almost like we belong there. My hospital stay was very nice and i got lots of rest but the nurses were very slow to get me things I needed. However, that is not and will not stop me from going to Dr.Serfontein or to that hospital again!

June 8th, 2016