A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephany Esper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephany Esper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Esper graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Esper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Millcreek Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Esper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 20 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephany F. Esper practice?
Dr. Stephany Esper practices Neurological Surgery, General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Neurology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Surgeons, Erie General Practitioners, Erie Family Physicians, Erie Internists, and Erie Neurologists.