A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bernstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bernstein, FAAFP, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine and Aerospace Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Bernstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Troy Regional Medical Center
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Adam Bernstein FAAFP, MD, and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Bernstein practices Family Medicine and Aerospace Medicine near Andalusia, AL.
See Andalusia Primary Care Doctors and Andalusia Preventive Medicine Specialists.