Dr. Stephen Bernstein Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Bernstein?

Mr.

Posted on September 10th, 2013

I seen this "Doctor" at Flowers ER yesterday. I'm a hemophiliac patient and went in for something that could have been life threatening. Instead of doing his job, he got an attitude with me because I smoke, then he gave me a medicine that he knew I should not have been given as it's in the same class as aspirin. Then he lied about what my normal doctor told him on the phone. He said that I could see my normal doctor the next day, his excuse for releasing me, talked to my normal doctor and he said that he didn't say that. If you get this doctor I'd highly recommend you ask for a different one.

excellent and caring physician