A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Berry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Berry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Arthur Berry MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Berry practice?
- Dr. Stephen Berry has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Berry practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.