A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butler
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Butler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Butler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Butler has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Butler MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Butler practice?
- Dr. Stephen Butler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Butler practices Urology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Urologists.