Family Physicians
2830 N Swan Rd
Ste 180
Tucson, AZ 85712
520-881-1805
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Young/Fertile Patients BEWARE  |  show details
by Anon on Apr 19th, 2013

Extremely disappointed; obviously these previous reviews aren't always the best source of objectivity. The majority of this Family Practice's patients are elderly & probably won't have the same problem I did, but I thought I'd post this as a fair WARNING to all those who have reproductive concerns. Personally, I was open-minded when preparing to see this doctor & also forthcoming... but I ended up leaving feeling attacked & not in any way healthier. Why? Here's my honest breakdown: PROs: ... The nurse was accommodating & the practice otherwise has a friendly support staff ... Making an appointment was easy/ hassle-free CONs: ... During my exam, I was already distressed due to the situation, & the doctor's bedside manner was terrible. The obsessive note-taking & lack of care made me feel like a lab rat that was undergoing experimentation & a heartless diagnosis. ... I know this sounds a bit harsh (& I'm not a feminist by any means) but this doctor came off very misogynistic. He told me (& my husband) that essentially, unless I relinquished all self-will over my reproductive system & did what he thought I should be doing that I was irresponsible & ignorant. Instead of having a discussion about the pros/cons of my options, he left me half-undiagnosed & shoved ultimatums in my face. ... I thought the fact that the physician previously worked with Carondelet spoke to his reputation, but I think him leaving is a more accurate sign that he wasn't popular with younger/fertile patients. Overall, if you are elderly & no longer have reproductive concerns, then you will probably find his extensive probing & diagnosis to be satisfactory. BUT (& this is a big BUT) if you are dealing with pregnancy, birth control options or are looking for a referral for a psychiatrist... do NOT come here. You will be belittled & feel worse than when you came in. This physician has made such a hostile environment for reproductive concerns that I fear my appointment with any physician now...

|  Love Dr. Cohen!  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

We transferred to his small practice from a much larger one and have been so much happier. He takes the time to really get to know the patients and the entire family. He is caring a knowledgeable. A great doctor!

|  show details
Mar 22nd, 2007 on yahoo.com

Excellent srevices: Dr. Cohen is an excellent doctor! One of the best in Tucson!!!!! Spends a bit of time with patients and cares about thier concerns!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com