Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Dr. Cohen is one of the BEST  |  show details
by Chuck on Oct 28th, 2014

My Doctor for 12 years or so. He's the best. He takes however long it takes with each and every patient. So you may wait to see him at your appt. But when he gets to you he takes his time. He documents everything discussed during the visit and prints it out for you. He is very thorough. He is a GP ( General Practice MD ) not a Specialist. His bedside manner is to tell you the truth and some times that hurts. His staff and nurses are great as well. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cohen

|  The Best  |  show details
by Stacy B on Oct 2nd, 2014

Dr. Cohen is the best doctor I have ever had. Candi and Liz are awesome. The wait can be a little long but thats because he is very busy, everyone wants to see him. I never want a different doctor. He is absolutely the BEST!!!

|  Young/Fertile Patients BEWARE  |  show details
by Anon on Apr 19th, 2013

Extremely disappointed; obviously these previous reviews aren't always the best source of objectivity. The majority of this Family Practice's patients are elderly & probably won't have the same problem I did, but I thought I'd post this as a fair WARNING to all those who have reproductive concerns. Personally, I was open-minded when preparing to see this doctor & also forthcoming... but I ended up leaving feeling attacked & not in any way healthier. Why? Here's my honest breakdown: PROs: ... The nurse was accommodating & the practice otherwise has a friendly support staff ... Making an appointment was easy/ hassle-free CONs: ... During my exam, I was already distressed due to the situation, & the doctor's bedside manner was terrible. The obsessive note-taking & lack of care made me feel like a lab rat that was undergoing experimentation & a heartless diagnosis. ... I know this sounds a bit harsh (& I'm not a feminist by any means) but this doctor came off very misogynistic. He told me (& my husband) that essentially, unless I relinquished all self-will over my reproductive system & did what he thought I should be doing that I was irresponsible & ignorant. Instead of having a discussion about the pros/cons of my options, he left me half-undiagnosed & shoved ultimatums in my face. ... I thought the fact that the physician previously worked with Carondelet spoke to his reputation, but I think him leaving is a more accurate sign that he wasn't popular with younger/fertile patients. Overall, if you are elderly & no longer have reproductive concerns, then you will probably find his extensive probing & diagnosis to be satisfactory. BUT (& this is a big BUT) if you are dealing with pregnancy, birth control options or are looking for a referral for a psychiatrist... do NOT come here. You will be belittled & feel worse than when you came in. This physician has made such a hostile environment for reproductive concerns that I fear my appointment with any physician now...

|  Love Dr. Cohen!  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

We transferred to his small practice from a much larger one and have been so much happier. He takes the time to really get to know the patients and the entire family. He is caring a knowledgeable. A great doctor!

|  show details
Mar 22nd, 2007 on yahoo.com

Excellent srevices: Dr. Cohen is an excellent doctor! One of the best in Tucson!!!!! Spends a bit of time with patients and cares about thier concerns!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com