A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cohen, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Cohen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Cohen FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Cohen practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists and Santa Ana Cardiologists.