Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cohen, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Cohen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Cohen practice?
Dr. Stephen Cohen practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Orange, CA.
See Santa Ana Family Physicians, Santa Ana Internists, and Santa Ana Cardiologists.