Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cohen, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Cohen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Cohen FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Cohen practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists and Santa Ana Cardiologists.