A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cohen, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Cohen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Cohen FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Cohen practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cohen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists and Santa Ana Cardiologists.