Learn more about Dr. Stephen Feig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Feig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feig
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Feig, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Feig graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Feig has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Arthur Feig MD is a male Pediatrician, has 49 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Feig practice?
- Dr. Stephen Feig has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Feig practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.