A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Goldstein is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Goldstein, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Goldstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Alan Goldstein FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Stephen Goldstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Goldstein practices Plastic Surgery near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Englewood Surgeons.