Dr. Stephen Goldstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Goldstein?

August 29th, 2017

Awesome surgeon and very caring staff

I have had numerous surgeries for breast cancer and Dr. Goldstein and his staff always gave the very best care. I highly recommend him.

August 7th, 2014

screwed me up severely..

this Dr. convinced me that I needed testosterone pellets. My numbers were within the normal range for a man my age. I received 1400 mg of testosterone, was prescribed DHEA, oxytocin and thyroid medicine (he said the thyroid meds would help with energy levels and high cholesterol??) . A few months later I started having serious hot flashes, heart palpatations, insomnia, SEVERE panic attacks, my temperature stayed at about 100.. I called to ask what's going on and was asked "why I was calling him, what I wanted him to do about it".. I hung up and then received a voice mail that we should "part ways".. I had my blood tested independantly and found that my estrogen was highly elevated (which is extremely dangerous in men). Ended up in the ER. I'm still trying to get things back to normal but so far I'm still not right. PLEASE avoid this "Dr." at all costs if you value your health..

Metastatic Melanoma