A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Goldstein, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen Goldstein practice?
Dr. Stephen Goldstein practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Tucson, AZ.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.