A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Goldstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Goldstein, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Goldstein MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Stephen Goldstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Goldstein practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.